I/We are retired. Can I donate to AZ4Education and receive a tax credit?

by Brian on June 28, 2014

To receive a tax credit and take advantage of the Arizona Scholarship Tuition State tax credit program, you must have an Arizona State income tax liability.   Please consult with a tax adviser or CPA before.

Previous post:

Next post: